Livingstons agricultural law specialists have been serving local farmers and land owners alike for nearly 100 years. The team deals with:
- Sales and purchases of whole farms to single fields
- Auction sites and pre-auction advice
- Wayleave agreements
- Deeds of easement
- Electricity substation leases and lease renewals
- Telecommunications leases
- Wind turbine agreements
- Grazing agreements and farm business tenancies
- Succession planning
- Wills and tax advice
- Voluntary registration of land
- Common land and fell rights
Generations of the same family have been using the firm benefiting from our local knowledge, experience and cost efficient service. Wherever possible we offer a fixed fee so you can have certainty of costs.
To find out how we can help you please contact Kim Chambers at our Dalton office on 01229 462126.